Once you have Linked your Hub to your App, the app will show the devices that are connected to your Cosy system. At this point you can either tap on [ Finish Pairing ] to continue to configure your Cosy system or you can tap on [ Add a device ] to add additional devices to your system.
If you are setting up your Cosy system for the first time and no devices have been paired, you'll be shown the no devices found screen initially with the option to [ Search again ] or [ Add a device ].
At any time in the future, you can add new devices via the Pairing link in the App's menu options.
When manually adding a Cosy Display to your App, tap on the [ Add a device ] link. You will then be asked to enter the Pairing Code which is located on the underside of the Display. Before entering the code, you will need to press the [ Reset ] button on the underside of the Cosy Display then enter the Pairing Code into the App.
To add a new device to your Cosy system, tap on the [ Add a device ] link and you will be asked to enter the [ Pairing Code ] which is located on the device.
Depending on the device being paired, the label can be located on the side or underside.
In both locations, the Pairing Code is clearly marked. Upon entering this code into the App when prompted and submitting the code, the device and Hub will successfully pair and you will see the device listed as a new device that has now been added to your App.
Repeat this process for all devices you wish to pair to the Hub, prior to setting up zones and groups as part of the configuration process.
- I can't find my Pairing Code? - The Pairing Code is a 6 digit alpha-numeric code that is printed on a label that's attached to the device. Depending on the device being paired, this label maybe located on the underside or the side of the device and will be clearly marked as the Pairing Code.
- I've turned on all my devices but nothing has been paired? - Not all devices auto-pair when switched on. Depending on what has been purchased, you may be required to add the devices manually through the Cosy App as per the instructions shown above.
- If I update my Cosy App, do I have to pair all my devices again? - No, updating the Cosy App when new releases are available does not impact your existing Cosy system, so all devices currently paired will remain paired after updating the App.
- My devices won't connect to the Hub? - Please ensure that both the Hub and the devices in question are powered up and that all cables are correctly installed. The LEDs should be clearly visible both on the Hub and the device/s, indicating that they are ready to pair. Refer to the section on device LEDs for further information.
- The LEDs are my Hub are not on? - Ensure the power cable is connected to your Hub and that it's plugged into a mains socket which is switched on. Refer to the section on device LEDs for further information.
- How many devices can I add to my Cosy system? - The Cosy Hub has been designed to support up to 200 devices. Therefore most domestic installations should be accommodated and fully supported.
- How do I tell the App if I'm connecting a Switch or other device? - The Pairing Code is a unique code that confirms to the Hub what the device type is and will be displayed in your list of paired devices on the App.