If you have forgotten your password, don't worry, it happens to us all. From the log in screen you can simply tap on the [ Forgot your password? ] link that appears below the Password field. You will be requested to enterthe email address that you have validated with your geo account and upon tapping the [ Reset password ] button, we will send you a temporary password to regain access to your geo account.
Please check your inbox for the temporary password we have sent you. Once you've logged in using this password, we recommend that you change the password immediately.
Changing your password can be done within the Cosy App via the app's settings menu. On the Change password screen you will be able to enter a new password. When entering a new password, please ensure it's a minimum of 8 characters and includes at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 symbol. You can always check what you have typed by using the show/hide feature within the form field after you have entered the password.
Tapping on the [ Save new password ] button will save it and you will be automatically redirected to your Cosy live screen or set up screen, dependant on whether you have linked and paired all devices in your Cosy system.
- Can I send the temporary password to a different email address - No, the temporary password can only be sent to the email address that is validated against your geo account
- I don't have access to the email address I used when I created my account - If you are no longer able to access the email address you entered when you created your geo account, please contact your Cosy Supplier.
- How long does the temporary password last - There is no time limit on the temporary password but we do recommend that you change the temporary password immediately once you have successfully logged back into your Cosy app
- Can I reset my password in the app - Yes, via the Cosy App settings, you will be able to change your existing password for a new one
- I have requested a temporary password but I've not received an email from you - You can request a new temporary password to be sent to you via the log in screen by tapping on the [ Forgot your password? ] link again and any previous temporary passwords sent become invalid. If you do not receive an email, ensure our email has not gone into your SPAM or JUNK folders